Terms and Conditions
Delivery Dates: Do not under any circumstances enter into the check-in date anything other than your check-in date. Our system is inventory fool-proof, meaning that our inventory is online controlled and some inventory won't be available until a Sunday because of other guests check-out dates. If you select another day for check-in, you will NOT be delivered those items until that day as on Saturday we already have our trucks loaded and staged for delivery and we will NOT make exceptions to the customers whom ordered correctly and there will be NO credits issued. Please also bear in mind your inputting the incorrect date also has a bearing on setup and take down services and you will find yourself missing a day and again, there will be no credits issued. Cheating the system to gain an inventory reservation cheats you, so please give thought to your actions just to make a reservation.
REFUNDS/Cancellations/Order Changes: Up until 2 weeks out you may request a refund of items paid for, less a 15% fee. Less than 2 weeks out and there are NO REFUNDS. For Mandatory Evacuations there are no refunds/credits given. Renter's Insurance is strongly encouraged.
Setup and take down refunds are only refunded the 'service's part' of the price you paid for your items. the service part of your items cost is 30%, and this amount is prorated over 6 days. The remainder is product rental. We, nor does any company refund product rental that offers this service. Why? It is the same thing as you having the product and it raining all day and not using it.
Equipment Breakage or repair refunds: We do NOT refund whole or pro-rated due to items breaking, unless we cannot repair or replace the item. We strive to exchange out items instead of making you wait for a repair but during prime rental weeks, repairing may be the only option available.
Golf Cart Breakdowns: Golf carts may malfunction, just as your car does and that doesn't mean it's defective or there was something wrong with it at Delivery, etc. Mechanical items break down and it happens and it's no one's fault. We will try to remedy the situation as quickly as possible given the hour of the day and the workload as we want you to have use of it ASAP. However, if a problem is discovered at 4 p.m. there will be no humanly way to get a cart to a repair shop and back to you. The company reserves the right for a reasonable amount of time to have items repaired and back to working condition without refund. Typically we can have the cart repaired within a few hours of a normal business day and have it back to you but that will NOT constitute a refund for a breakdown. It is your responsibility to make sure the charger is charging and that ALL lights are working upon delivery. If anything is amiss, please contact the company so we may send someone to look at and inspect it for issues.
Please understand, most companies don't keep backups, it is an industry that rents 100% of what they have.
Sales and Promotions: At times the company may offer promotional opportunities/sales, etc. Orders already in place will not qualify for sales. It's not different that when you bought an item at the grocery store last week and this week it went on sale. Once an order is placed, the order is considered accepted and CLOSED. We reserve the right to make product changes at any time that may or may not have been in place at the time you placed your original order and there will be no discounting to offset from your previous order.
Your Responsibility of the Rental Merchandise:
We ask that you take care of it as if it were your own. You are FULLY responsible for the items while they are in your care. Merchandise that is stolen, lost, damaged, misplaced, etc, you will be REQUIRED to pay the full replacement cost of the item(s) and your card will be charged accordingly. Equipment must be returned in operable condition, normal wear and tear excepted. While we know it’s not a perfect world, and things will sometimes break, we just ask that you use common sense. We ask with Umbrellas, that you lower them when un-attended.. REMEMBER, UMBRELLAS ARE FOR SHADE, NOT WIND RESISTANCE. When raising an umbrella, you might need to ‘fluff’ it, as the folds will sometimes wrap around and if you try and ‘man-handle’ and FORCE the umbrella up, you run the risk of damaging the ‘cage’ of the umbrella and that’s $75.00 to replace the cage.
*Daily set-up and Take Down Service
Going into 2019, we are offering a limited setup and take down service to better on the overall business. Setup and Take down is typically completed by no later than 9 a.m. and tear down begins at 5 p.m., weather permitting. Setup begins THE DAY AFTER CHECK IN AND NOT THE DAY OF. During Checkout if you enter the wrong check-in date and it disrupts your service for the day, there will be no credits/refunds given as the fault lays with the customer and not the company.
Management reserves the right to NOT setup due to current or forecast weather. MORSHADE UMBRELLAS WILL BE DROPPED /LOWERED WHEN WINDS ARE MORE THSN 15 MPH AS THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT HIGH BEACH WINDS. Pop up storms happen alot during the summer months and we try to get all of our equipment off the beach before damage can occur or umbrellas flying down the beach. Remember, this is our liability, not yours. Outside of thunderstorms, we WILL setup, even if raining unless it's forecast to rain heavily all day. During Windy days you may find your umbrella in the 'down' position. Just lift the umbrella up into place. We do not return to the beach to open umbrellas. Our goal is to get your equipment to your public beach access or oceanfront home, promptly. WE DO NOT TAKE SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR PLACEMENT. You can request right or left of your access BUT, close. This is a public beach and some accesses during the summer months are crowded. Please learn to share. We are on time constraints and those extra few feet in carrying product makes a huge difference. We do not offer refunds for weather. Once the equipment is setup, then it's considered 'up'. If we have to take down due to weather, even if early in the day, it will not be brought back out and setup again nor partially refunded. This is normal business practice for all businesses engaged in our type of industry.
Instructions for Gas Grills and Charcoal Grills:
Please use only in a well ventilated area and in accordance with the local ordinances and laws regarding the use thereof.
2. If unit does not ignite, please leave hood open and wait 2 minutes or more to allow gas to dissipate, and attempt to relight again.
3. AT NO TIME SHOULD THE HOOD EVER BE CLOSED DURING THE LIGHTING PROCESS.
4. When through grilling, be sure to turn all burner knobs to the off position and turn the gas tank valve clockwise to turn off.
5. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions in the lighting and care.
6. Do NOT leave grill un-attended for any reason.
7. Do not use on the beach, it is against the law.
1. Use only in a well ventilated area and in accordance with the local ordinances and laws regarding the use thereof.
2. Use only charcoal or other approved items for a charcoal grill, i.e. wood chunks if smoking meats and such.
3. Use only approved fuels for lighting the charcoal, DO NOT USE GAS!
4. Do NOT dispose of ashes in the trash, let ashes accumulate until cool or overnight.
5. Do NOT leave grill un-attended for any reason.
6. Do not use on the beach, it is against the law.
These Instructions are also in the full keeping of the Terms and Conditions and the full liability waiver.
Kayak & Paddle Boarding:
While kayaking/Paddleboarding is a wonderful and enjoyable experience, you are encouraged to use caution. Kayaking/Paddleboarding in the waterway is pleasurable probably more-so than the ocean as you have calmer waters. If you are inexperienced in kayaking, it is suggested you stay in calmer waters, i.e. the backwaters of the waterway, or canals. Riding ocean waves and such takes skill and it’s a learning experience with the probability of wipe-outs occurring riding waves in, and even when you learn how to do it properly, you will still have an unpleasant experience once in awhile. Just a rule to remember, ALWAYS have your life vest on, and in the waterway, steer into waves (wakes) created by boats. If you tip over, don’t panic. It sometimes happens. It is suggested you visit some websites with videos to get the ‘basics’ of proper kayaking/paddleboarding as we too want you to have a fun and enjoyable experience but more importantly, a SAFE one.
We provide quality grade linens for your stay and ask that you use them in the same fashion as if you owned them. We have our linens commercially cleaned and wrapped for sanitary purposes at their location. If you receive linens that are stained, please let us know and we’ll issue you a replacement set as soon as possible. We try to avert this from happening at all, but we are human and sometimes a set or two will slip past our eyes.
LINENS MUST BE PLACED BACK IN THE BAGS AND LEFT OUTSIDE DOWNSTAIRS IF IN A HOUSE OR OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR IF IN A CONDO. We include sheets in all delivery bags with the same instructions. Failure to do so will result in a fee of $25.00 charged to your card as we have to stop our pickup process and go to the realtor and grab a key and or wait on their people to come to the house. So, please take note as you will be charged.
Linens are delivered on Saturday and Sunday only. Sorry that we are not able to accommodate any other days during the season.
Notice: Failure, refusal, or neglect to return the rented property within 72 hours after the agreed rental period has expired, or the presenting of false, fictitious or misleading identification to Sandlappers Beach Supplies, shall be prima facie evidence of an intention to commit larceny.
The Renter fully acknowledges, for myself, my personal representative, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, do:
(a) I do hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sandlappers Beach, Supplies, LLC, herein referred to as SBS, it’s officers, registered agents and officials. Furthermore you RELEASE SBS for any and all damages for bodily injury, death or damage to property.
(b) Hereby agree to indemnity and save and hold harmless the releases and each of them from any loss, and liability damage.
(c) The Renter expressly acknowledges and agrees that some of the rental items are dangerous, i.e. gas grills and charcoal grills, and can involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the rental is conducted and that is any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
(d) Hereby assume all responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while in or upon the rental area and/or while operating or riding on or for any purpose participating in the rental.
(e) Hereby agree to fully reimburse SBS for all loss or damage, other than reasonable wear, resulting to/from the rental equipment I am provided, including the loss of rental income incurred by said loss or damage and attorney’s fees resulting from collection damages and lost rental income.
1. Leasee agrees to pay the rental rate specified for each item leased hereunder for each time period or fraction thereof that the rental property is charged to the possession of the Leasee.
2. Leasee agrees to pay rental charges in advance.
3. Leasee agrees to return the rental property of SBS immediately upon termination of this contract in the same condition in which property was received, normal wear and tear excepted.
4. Leasee agrees to immediately cease using any rental property if property is found to be unsafe or in disrepair. Leasee shall notify SBS immediately in either such case, and SBS agrees to replace the rented property with similar property in good working condition with reasonable dispatch. Rentals and other charges under this lease shall continue at all times pending such replacement and thereafter, in accordance with the terms of this lease.
5. Leasee agrees to pay all cleaning, repair and replacement charges on any rented property which is required upon it’s return to SBS.
6. Leasee agrees to pay SBS in full for all loss or damage to the rented property whether such loss is caused by theft of the rented property, or by reason of accident, or by careless or abusive use, or any other reason.
7. Leasee agrees to hold harmless and indemnify SBS and it’s owners, agents, and employee’s for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property, related to the use of this property. Leasee accepts full responsibility for any and all such damage and or injury that may result.
8. SBS makes no warranties of safety for use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, expressed or implied with relation to the rented property.
9. ALL CHAIRS HAVE A WEIGHT CAPACITY OF 250LBS. exceeding this can bend the frames or tear the fabric, while normal wear and tear is expected and accepted by SBS, you are responsible for the cost to repair or replace any item.
Backpack Chair replacement: $50.00
Wood High Back Chair Replacement: $200.00
Umbrella Replacement: $175.00
Cage Replacement on Umb.: $75.00
Single Kayak Replacement: $400.00
Tandem Kayak Replacement: $550.00
Paddleboard Replacement $500.00
Linens: Linen Shortages are charged as follows:
Towels $15.00 ea.
Any Size Sheet Set: $25.00 ea. piece
Wash cloths and Kitchen cloths: $5.00 ea.
Please be sure all are put in the laundry bag before departure.