Watch how to use Mike’s Spike Anchors for Umbrella Installation
Click the link below to see how to use the Mike’s Spike Anchor properly.
- Pound into the sand, approximately 10 inches, to the ‘ring’.
- Pull anchor out and sling sand out of of tube.
- Pound anchor into the sand 3 or 4 times to ‘seat’ the anchor into the sand.
- Place umbrella into the anchor and then ‘snug’ tighten only the thumbscrew.
- DO NOT attempt to install anchor while attached to umbrella.
- Failure to follow these directions can break the anchor and that’s a $50 charge to your card.